9/18/14
I'm a slow eater. I'd like to relax by taking my time eating.
I unplugged the TV for the sake of my health. Not good connection. I'd like to live my own life without invasion of a broadcaster.
Decided to gradually cut back on my coffee and drink soy milk instead. Every other day until the drinking of my coffee turns into once a week for health benefits according to some medical sources.
Kailua Whole Foods Express register #8. Cashier name: Aube. Asked if I could donate to help "kids." $1.00 Central Donation.
9/19/14
Hard to meet a male model; rare to meet an interesting guy.
Actress Natalie Portman and Ryan Kennedy photos are on my iPad. Copy Portman's hair, eyebrows, and makeup.
Need to cut a whole Kabocha pumpin during my first day menstruation. I'm 46 years old. Joints ache. Stomach queezy. Blah. I bought the Kabocha pumpkin yesterday at Don Quijote, including the red onion and cauliflower. Poor thing, the Kabocha pumpkin. There was a time when I bought a Kabocha pumpkin and I couldn't cut it because of my injured finger and I had caught a cold or flew due to temperature change. Need to lie down and rest. Buy frozen food or prepare the kabocha pumpkin tomorrow along with the tofu topping for salad.
After resting, my stomach feels less queezy and joints are less achy. Eat grapefruit while cutting the kabocha pumpkin.
Remembered to buy the grapes that are on sale, light amount, at the Kailua Whole Foods last evening.
Today I'll just cut the kabocha pumpkin. Tomorrow I'll prepare the rest of the 'Pumpkin and Cauliflower Gratin' recipe (for Sunday morning eating) and the tofu for the salad topping to be eaten during later part of the week. I cook mostly everyday so I haven't the time to prepare the tofu.
A thought occurred: stuffing only on Thanksgiving Day. It's a holiday. And celebrating a "holiday" is only once a year. Make it feel special as I think about it. "Happy Thanksgiving!"
Since my stomach feels normal and my joints are okay, drive to the (Midnight's cat paws are on my shoulder, signaling time to eat) Kailua Whole Foods.
A female customer walking with her child -- "Do you need to go potty?" -- at the Kailua Whole Foods. 6:00 p.m.
A female customer, her husband and their two young sons are sitting in a booth in front of me. The boy closest to my direction of the booth is pounding on the wooden seat while I'm in the process of typing notes from "An Accidental Honeymoon" novel to a screenplay. 6:24 p.m.
Grabbed an avocado. $1.49 or so a pound. Restroom. Fixed straightening out my hair. Organic, unbleached all-purpose flour. Plus vanilla almond milk, soy yogurt, and an extra firm tofu. There's no pre made dough for Monda's calzones. Attempt to make from scratch. Buy flours Sunday evening at the Kailua Whole Foods. Buy Halloween treat later in October, next month. About to checkout. Brett isn't working this shift this evening. 6:59 p.m. Express #9. "How are doing?" "Okay." The female blonde coworker who I thought you know put my package in the shopping wagon. Drive home now. iPad is in the Kia car. Wore sweatpants because time of the month. That's what I call it. Express register #8. Cashier name: Kyle K. Total: $13.59.
9/20/14
Take pictures Nikon DSLR camera. Upload photos to MacBook later. Prepare to eat nuts in car while driving to the Kailua Whole Foods to buy salad toppings and almond yogurt. Not sure to buy dairy yogurt. Brett sometimes work on Saturday mornings, but not always. Let know when he does work during a particular Saturday. Prepare to cook the Pumpkin and Cauliflower Gratin and then drive to Tamura's Market to buy grapefruits, yam, and orange. And then the Mililani Walmart to buy Mother Mabel's and Uncle Douglas non-fat milk and try to exchange a Revlon foundation shade. Later in the evening is Sephora at the Ala Moana Shopping Center. Tomorrow cook the tofu, Longs Drugs, Target, and PETCO. Then in the evening the Kailua Whole Foods.
I park far. A dove bird in the Kailua Whole Foods store. Dried figs and dates. The good soap. I can eat coconut, but I can't put coconut as a product on my hands. Strange, huh. Allergic. Rash develops. No red leaf lettuce this morning for Mabel and Douglas. Check tomorrow evening. But they need to eat salad. So I'll get them something. Mix greens, sadly. There is a whole wheat dough ball already made next to the salad bar and pizzas. Frozen. Not that big. I'll try form my own this Monday. Nalo Greens and garlicky kale salad. Cole slaw, shredded carrots, mushrooms, and baby corn. Write names on box: Mabel and Douglas. Put my salad box together. Cabbage (red and green) red quinoa, and the garlicky kale. Write my name "Sheri" on the cardboard box. Can't find my pen. Bag is small. Fell out. Found it on the floor near the salad bar. Blueberry kefir, Brown Cow Greek yogurt pineapple. Six items. At the Express checkout #8. A female is at the cash register. Write name later. "Excuse me," a female customer said to me at the salad bar.
The pumpkin and cauliflower gratin is finished baking in the oven at 1:29 p.m. The female employee's name at this morning's Express #8 is Sierra. Total: $9.37. Finish eating apple and orange. Drive to Tamura's Market and Walmart. Need to be home no later than 3:30 p.m.
Came home ten minutes after 3:30 p.m. Fed Midnight. Eating tempeh stir-fry. Midnight in cat carrier 4:30 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. 3 hours 15 min.
Driving to Ala Moana Shopping Center. At Barnes and Noble Booksellers. Magazine stand. Now at Sephora. Didn't buy any magazines while at the Barnes&Noble Bookstore. Bobbi Brown foundation stick and eyebrow kit. Pay by cash until I get out of credit card debt. My mother Mabel's money due to budgeting and saving. Okay. At the Kia car about to drive home. VIP 500 points. Added makeup box kit, Buxom. Free. Total cash: $79.58 for the $44 foundation and the $32 eyebrow kit. Midnight's in pet carrier, waiting. Arrived home. Waipahu at Mother Mabel's house.
The model Ryan Kennedy makes my life easy on the iPad.
9/21/14
Makeup and picture taking. Hard to look like a celebrity.
Starting to cook the Mock Chicken Tofu. Down to Earth recipe.
Third day menstruation. Lighter than second day, but each month is different. Blood glob oozes out and then stops.
Family problem concerning taking care of Uncle Douglas and Mother Mabel between me and my married sister Renee. We never talk on the phone or in person to each other, including her husband. Earlier this past week, for example, Charlene called to let Uncle Douglas and Mother Mabel know that Yoshiko fell down, but she didn't break her legs. She lives on her own in a house when her daughter Charlene works. So since Yoshiko needs help when she is alone in the house, Yoshiko agreed to live in a nursing home. I need to travel within five years to buy a home and travel back-and-forth between Oahu and Buffalo, taking care of my mother and uncle while trying to move into my new place. Midnight would be 11 years old in five years just in case he doesn't make it when I'm not at home. The same age of Susan's pet cat Tiger. He had pass away in January or February of this year, 2014. Susan is my mother's boss at Kamaaina Kids Waipahu. Mother Mabel's will help take care of my black cat. The main thing Midnight doesn't get out of the house because I need his urn like Mika and Nature Dove.
Important subscriber notice. The Oprah Magazine. Difficult to cancel on website. Wait until receive invoice to do so. Write "cancel" on invoice. Might renew "Details" for another year, however. Re-subscribe to the Oprah Magazine later.
Drive to Walmart Kunia to buy Uncle Douglas Aquafina bottle water, 24-pack, Long Drugs Waipahu for Mother Mabel's bottle juices, a Revlon pressed powder. And then to Target to buy the frozen dinners, fruits, etc. come home to eat fruits and dinner at 3:00 p.m. The model Ryan Kennedy has my daily Kailua Whole Foods schedule.
The picture I have of the model Ryan Kennedy reminds me of Brett's boob stare. Strange. Then he said, "See you" and patted my Whole Foods package on the checkouts counter. I replied, "See you." But I couldn't look at Brett. I said "See you" as I picked up the Whole Foods package and pushed the shopping wagon to the entrance door. Not even looking back at him. I'm not very good at making a connection. This is the first time that a guy said something personal to me in person. I say something personal to a guy such as a model via a tweet on Twitter. Hardly in person.
Ate dinner. Uncle Douglas went in his bedroom. About the prepare to leave my Mother Mabel's Waipahu house.
Arrive at the Kailua Whole Foods. Reading screenwriting book. Chapter 1: Portrait of a Screenwriter.
A week at a time in New York. Travel every three months? Temporary schedule in the future.
Charlene and Yoshiko are my deceased grandma's side of the family. Yoshiko is 91-years-old.
Portrait of a Screenwriter is being creative and original.
The model Ryan Kennedy boob stare Kailua Whole Foods scenario picture is part of my own back story. Brett only saw my back and not my face.
Wore baggy jeans and not my sweatpants so it won't look that obvious in regards to my monthly 46-year-old menstruation.
Just finished typing page 17 of "The Yellow Wallpaper" on my MacBook Pro laptop computer.
At the women's restroom. Brown rice flour. Rice bran. There is 'guar gum.' I bought xanthan gum' for $9.99 today at Target. The guar gum costs $10.99 per package. Next time I buy when preparing the calzones. The rice bran is $5.99. Tapioca flour is $4.99. Pitted black olives $1.99. 2 green peppers $2.99 lb. If you are here than you would notice in observation that there are guys who you know in search of potential hum, hum. Next and last is the nondairy cheese. Bet you can see them in NY. Cancel. Undo typing. Vegan Gourmet mozzarella cheese $5.29. 6 items. Express checkout #8.
Turning off the iPad, Ryan. Turn on when I arrive home. Battery. Do more actresses pictures save to, your photos, and You Tube video.
Changed to the "sweatpants." The Kailua Whole Foods everyday is temporary for five years until I visit to buy a place near Buffalo, NY first. Then afterwards, I could go to Down to Earth, Kailua Whole Foods, and the weekends at the Kahala Mall Whole Foods. The Kailua Whole Foods doesn't have to be everyday. I established my whereabouts.
The female cashier's name at Express register #8 is Nicole L. When I was wearing my medical uniform before I had seen a photo of the model Ryan Kennedy in the hospital, I saw Brett standing next to her at the cash register. I thought she was his girlfriend. I was about to ask him at the checkout counter as soon as I finished grocery shopping, but he wasn't there at the cash register. Avoid repetition in words. This evening's total: $24.72.
9/22/14
The warm honey foundation stick that I purchased Saturday is too yellowish dark. Augh. Not easy trying to find the right shade. Try to bring this foundation stick to Sephora for a refund or an exchange. When there is time this week.
I need to wash my face again and start over.
The Wi-Fi isn't on in my black cat Midnight and my room today. Yesterday and a faint Wi-Fi connection Saturday morning.
Behind schedule. 9:29 a.m.
I was about to say, "Where is the Wi-Fi?" Then the signal appears on the iPad.
Eating banana. Need to search for the following week's recipes. No time for taking pictures. Today make calzones.
Change the model Ryan Kennedy's photo on my iPad.
About to eat almond yogurt and a Cliff bar. Tempeh stir-fry and tofu stir-fry. Don't know yet, considering. Another tofu dish besides the salad topping. Today is just soy milk instead of coffee. Tomorrow coffee.
Yesterday evening when I commented about potential guys at Whole Foods, Kailua, I felt a presence at the vegetables section when I was taking the green bell peppers. His name is "Sam." I know only because an older female said his name aloud as she was passing by in her wheelchair.
Not easy to write a screenplay. While driving to the Kailua Whole Foods yesterday afternoon, in the car, behind the steering wheel, thought of titles: "The Wave" or "High Tide" (surf story), "Cute" (out of shape, needs to get fit to get the girl aka the actor Matt Damon. Character name is Barry Whitmore. "Islanders." Wrote these in the pocket notebook that contains my menu planning of what to eat and buy for each week.
Wrote down Monday and Tuesday menus of what to eat for Oct. 13 and Oct. 14. Tempeh stir-fry packet and vegetables (Swiss chard and red, yellow, and/or orange bell peppers). Red curry, stir fried beans and tofu. Think of or find Wednesday's pasta dish tomorrow.
Today in the afternoon buy onion, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, and book choy at Waipahu Don Quijote. Later in the evening Tempeh and almond yogurt at Kailua Whole Foods. This is for tomorrow Tuesday's meal. Except the almond yogurt.
Uncle Douglas is late today of going out to Don Quijote to sit at the food court where he talks story and eats lunch with his senior friends.
Starting the vegetable calzone. Drink soy milk at 11:15 a.m.
Check if anyone tweeted to the model Ryan Kennedy. September 8, 2014.
At least uncle Douglas doesn't bother me when I'm cooking in the kitchen. He left the house to drive to Don Quijote.
The tapioca flour and brown rice flour turned out not bad. Feels and looks like a dough.
Take that back. Turned out okay, but need more counter space to roll out the door and two baking sheets. Omit the baking sheets. Need more counter space. Made only 3 calzones so the dough came out thick and thick doughs are harder to roll than thinner dough textures. Another consideration, main thing it tastes good.
Several minutes ago, Midnight meowed at the sliding gate entrance. He stopped when I came to open the gate, but stayed relaxing on the tile floor of the other side.
The model Ryan Kennedy, "Steve." DCC. Email. SherryKateStJohn Gmail.
Eating grapefruit.
Took out the big-size calzones from the oven.
Finish eating grapefruit, drive to Don Quijote. Bring down bagels for tomorrow mid-morning.
Uploading Nikon photos to the iPhoto on the MacBook Pro. $11.10 at Don Quijote. Bamboo shoots, mushrooms, choi sum, and onions for Tempeh stir-fry.
Eating leftover homemade lasagna dinner with frozen defrosted collard greens. Next time making the calzones, divide the dough in half.
First trip to New York fly on United Airlines. If Midnight is okay then, the next time, travel on Delta Airlines.
Midnight staying home. About to drive to the Kailua Whole Foods. Flying on United Airlines because of the model Ryan Kennedy.
Sitting at a booth in the Kailua Whole Foods. 5:30 p.m. Reading "Secrets of Screenplay Structure" and "The 101 Habits of Highly Successful Screenwriters."
Two customers (male and female) are talking as I read. They are standing next to each other near my booth. "You're so tan." Heard them kiss. "Bye."
Read four pdf scripts. One pdf from Trigger Street Labs, "School Nurse." Hyde Park on Hudson, Charlie St. Cloud, and Smashed.
Finished typing "The Yellow Wallpaper" notes to a document on Celtx. The Merriam-Webster Dictionary works offline without the internet. 4th day period. Lighter towards the end of the day, but still has blood.
Bottle water, $2.69 tempeh. Change to firm tofu. $1.99. Cliff bar, black cherry almond. $1.49. Mixed berry yogurt, $2.19. 4 items. Express register #8. 6:51 p,m.
Yahoo and Gmail. NYT. Drinking kefir. Later bottle water I just put in the freezer. Greeted and hugged Midnight as soon as I put the grocery bag in the house, plugged the MacBook Pro laptop, and changed into sweatpants.
The left side ink of the receipt is semi out of ink. Cashier name is Christian S. Total: $7.50.
The model Ryan Kennedy picture on the iPad keeps me company in the passenger seat at night while I drive.
9/23/14
5:17 a.m. Decided not to strain myself by renewing my "Entertainment Weekly" magazine because my full-time job is to take care of my mother Mabel and uncle Douglas. Not to become a screenwriter although that's my goal in the future in which I'll renew again at a later time or when I comfortably have the money.
7:37 a.m. or so. The Wi-Fi sign and Gmail NYT notice appears as soon as I turn to view a certain picture.
7:39 a.m. Yahoo! 'Vegetarian Times email notice after passing the model Ryan Kennedy pictures on iPad.
7:49 a.m. As I'm thinking of what makeup look of a celebrity to recreate in terms of colors, last evening the Kailua Whole Foods male employee Christian asked me, "How are you?" I replied, "Okay."
8:02 a.m. Yahoo! email: Blue Ash Publishing.
8:10 a.m. Fart.
8:54 a.m. Twitter for business e-mail. Time out OK. Finished applying makeup. Search for eyebrow books downstairs at computer desk. If I didn't have my menstruation then I would be exercising. Floor exercise. Less than or about 10 minutes. Consider the resting period. In between the floor exercises.
9:00 a.m. Bathroom to "pee."
9:01 a.m. Every other day floor exercise if it's not the 'time of the month.'
9:02 a.m. Yahoo! email: Writer's Digest.
9:12 a.m. Eating vegan cream cheese organic bagel.
9:24 a.m. Added "Writing the Romantic Comedy" to my Amazon's wish list along with three eyebrow books. Search for a pasta recipe.
9:57 a.m. Waved at Uncle Douglas as he left the house to drive to Waipahu Don Quijote. Turned on iPad. Yahoo! email of 'My Yoga Journal.' Take several pictures. The International Rescue Committee via Yahoo! email. Change the Oct. 14 menu from red curry stir-fried beans and tofu to samosas and Amy's frozen noodles. Oct. 15 menu is from Better Homes and Gardens' "Italian Make It Ahead" magazine. Vegetarian version of 'Tortellini Emilia.' Thursday is Bob's Red Mill cornbread. Friday, Oct. 17 menu: Down to Earth Vegetable Au Gratin.
10:04 a.m. Wash plate.
10:48 a.m. Prepare homemade ice coffee and upload Nikon pictures to iPhoto in MacBook Pro laptop.
11:14 am Harvey, next door neighbor across the street came by to pick up a ripe mango. I commented he can have the mango. He asked if I'm sure. I assured he could. He said if there's more than one he'll give me a mango. Omitted the two "." from the am time sign to save time when typing. Drinking iced coffee. Working on iPhotos.
11:34 am Start cooking the tofu stir-fry. No Waipahu Don Quijote today. Continue with iPhotos later after I cook the tofu.
12:33 pm As I cook the tofu stir-fry, the model Ryan Kennedy lets me listen to the preview songs that are on my iTunes 'wish list.' Because before I couldn't. No sound when a song is being played.
12:56 pm Mother Mabel came home. Black ants was in the cornbread mix package. Put outside when I heard Harvey trying to open the combination lock to get a long stick regarding the mangoes. He never did ring the door bell or knock on the door to give me a mango. Skipped "21 Guns" by a Green Day. Story later to say why.
1:03 pm Put the cornbread nix package in the refrigerator.
1:39 pm Eating sliced Apple and orange while the tofu stir-fry is almost done cooking on the stove. Let Mother Mabel know that about a year before traveling to New York, I'll sleep with her in her bedroom so Midnight can adjust a lot easier if I was sleeping in my mother Mabel's bedroom. Plus buy another new cat furniture and a plug in device to keep Midnight calm when I'm away and not at home to keep him company.
1:44 pm Maybe about two years before traveling to make sure Midnight has adjusted to going into my mother Mabel's bedroom.
1:48 pm Cooking white (Jasmine) rice in the rice pot cooker.
1:54 pm Resting the iPad by turning it off.
2:16 pm Deciding which picture to upload into a tweet on Twitter is not easy. Make sure my iPad has the screenwriting resources that are seen in the MacBook Pro Tweet Deck in the home screen or at the reading list of, once again, my iPad.
2:55 pm Could upload the header background and my profile pictures on Twitter. But the 'three pictures of me' couldn't load due to the model Ryan Kennedy's "internal server error."
2:57 pm It's almost time for my black cat Midnight to eat his dry cat food and me preparing my vegetarian salad with yesterday's veggie calzone dinner.
4:00 pm Thought of putting an 8 x 10 picture of me at the computer desk so Midnight wouldn't be alone in the house while I'm away near Buffalo, New York.
5:45 pm At the Kailua Whole Foods. About to read a paragraph within the book ""The 101 Habits of Highly Successful Screenwriters." Changing the model Ryan Kennedy's picture on my iPad.
5:53 pm Read a paragraph from the book 'Secrets is Screenplay Structure." Page 207. Change the model Ryan Kennedy's picture on my iPad again.
5:58 pm Reading pdf screenplays on the Adobe reader.
6:06 pm Turned on MacBook Pro laptop. Finding words on the Merriam-Webster Dictionary to Find out the definitions from the words that are in The Yellow Wallpaper.
6:32 pm proofread what I had typed regarding "The Yellow Wallpaper" tomorrow at the Kailua Whole Foods.
6:33 pm log off MacBook Pro laptop computer. Grocery shopping. Walk to Kia car to put briefcase-like bag in the trunk and walk back to the entrance of the Kailua Whole Foods store with my iPad.
6:42 pm Women's restroom. Toilet paper on the floor. A toilet not flushed.
6:46 pm - 6:53 pm Black peppercorns, $5.99. Fat free cheddar, $7.99. Glardino grated Parmesan, $3.96. Grass-fed Rumiano cheese, $3.60. 4 items. Oh wait. The red leaf lettuces for Mabel and Douglas. Express register #8. "Hi," the male cashier said. "Hi," I replied. Counting the 50 cents loose change. "Hi," the cashier said. "Hi," I replied, passing the money of the 10 and 5 cents, three one dollar bills, and a twenty dollar.
7:00 in Kia car with my Ryan Kennedy model iPad. Driving home to Mother Mabel's Waipahu house.
8:10 pm received Yahoo! NYT email. Chobani Greek yogurt. Midnight upstairs in our bedroom. Baby lizard on the wall. Oh. Midnight is here in the living room. My black cat only. My puttputs. Yahoo! Email. Mobile Home Village. The cashier name is Vinny. I asked him before the model Ryan Kennedy is on my iPad a question if he is a new employee working at Whole Foods, Kailua. Vinny said he started working in 2012. Two years ago. I asked him he must know Brett. Vinny said he knows Brett. That is when I commented that Brett is my favorite cashier and a friendly guy. Because if he "knows" Brett, then he would know whether or not Brett has a girlfriend. Something to think about. Consider. The total of this evenings groceries: $23.50. "Perfect," Vinny said after he counted the exact change. "I'll see you later." A female customer, who I didn't ask if she was in line at the Express register #8, for some reason, stood in the line behind me.
8:23 pm Addictive. Search for more celebrity pictures.
8:25 pm Vinny is the time of the model Simon Van Meervenne tweets that I favorited, but didn't appear in the favorite at Twitter.
9:04 pm took awhile after tapping to retry the model Ryan Kennedy's You Tube video to appear. Four or five times. Five, I think. There is another story about Brett at the register #4 and I haven't forgotten about smiling at the older blonde female customer, who also smiled at me in return.
9:08 pm Goodnight the model Ryan Kennedy. Know you more before I can say, "I love you." Have you noticed your hair? Poor thing, goodnight.
9:12 pm This month's fifth day lasted longer.
9/24/14
4:53 am I wake up everyday at 4:05 a.m. Feed Midnight and eat. I'm eating broccoli spaghetti to start my morning. Eat first and iPad after. Thinking of starting another blog. Have so many such as "Clutter Brain," my first draft novel "To Write A Story," and during the model Garrett Neff times. The new blog would be "Daily Life." There are two models named Simon, forgot to mention. In addition to a male Sprint employee of about almost a year ago during the time of the "hacker." He reminds me of the actor Noah Wyle. But the relationship is like of you see these guys and... you just see them. No more than that. Example is "Sam" from the Kailua Whole Foods. Yahoo! emails of 'Newswire for Journalists.'
5:04 am Yahoo! Writers Digest email alert on iPad. Downloaded the Blogger and Word Press apps from the App Store. A Gmail NYT email alert.
5:08 am Still eating the broccoli spaghetti. Change the model Ryan Kennedy's picture on my iPad.
5:17 am A classical or instrumental music plays aloud on iPad ever since I turned the volume up yesterday afternoon while I was cooking the tofu stir-fry and listening to the music on the iTunes 'wish list.'
5:26 pm Still eating the broccoli spaghetti. Let Mother Mabel know last night before bedtime I'll sleep with her in her bedroom after I get out of my credit card debit. Hopefully within two years.
5:31 am Fart.
5:32 am Classical/Instrumental music echoes out of the iPad.
5:34 am Mom Mabel asked if today is my 'shower day.' I replied that today is 'shower day.' Midnight's paw claws taping at my fingers as I type on the iPad. Mother Mabel passed me the towel and washcloth. I brought them upstairs in the bathroom.
5:39 am Almost finished eating the broccoli spaghetti.
5:41 am Done eating. Check emails.
5:43 am - 5:55 am The Writers Store. Online Pitch Fest registration. Classical/Instrumental music. Barack Obama email alert. $39 per pitch. Move the pitch fest email to the "scripts" file. The "Help Me Out, Sheri" Yahoo! email from Barack Obama is moved to the 'Politics' file. ScreenRant.com. Humane Society International. Buffalo news, the model Ryan Kennedy helped put that in there at a certain time. Midnight is relaxing on the portable table, watching as I type on the iPad. Go over the emails and delete because of time consuming factor. Midnight jumped down from the portable table. Vegetarian Times and Blurb emails with the sound of classical/instrumental music. FedEx distribution facility opens in tonawanda.
5:57 am Classical/instrumental music. The New Journal from Delaware Online. Facebook notification of Donald Mag... Spelling? Birthday. Delete emails in the loislane_ny@live account.
6:01 am Wash bowl, fork, clean Midnight's cat litter box. Made urine. Clean dish and water bowls. Today is taking out the blue recycle bin for tomorrow morning. Put the packages on the table to block out the sun's rays of not heating the food items on the table. Money to buy new blinds. Soft classical/instrumental music. Wait at last minute because of moving. Shower.
7:54 am Applying Bobbi Brown corrector. Washed face, putted on contact lens, moisturizer, de puff puffy eyes, and eye cream in the refrigerator. Yet to apply is the concealer, foundation, highlighter to cover eye puffiness, and makeup. Try to shape my eyebrows as the actress Natalie Portman, but will not take any pictures this time.
8:06 am No Wifi in the upstairs bedroom. Bobbi Brown concealer in Ivory.
8:33 am The actress Natalie Portman's eyebrows are not easy to copy in terms of recreating her eyebrow shape.
9:01 am Applied the eyebrow pencil and not the Benefit eyebrows kit that has "wax" in the darker pigmented shade.
9:05 am At home bathroom. Sixth day menstruation is lighter. Could be the day the blood stops flowing. The pencil appears a lot darker and unnatural looking than the brows with the wax.
9:07 am Yahoo! Connecting threads email. Classical/instrumental music.
9:08 am Kitchen to prepare mixed dried fruits and nuts. Faint classical/instrumental music.
9:23 am Eating bowl of the dried fruit and nuts. There was, I heard, before walking to the kitchen the classical/instrumental music on the iPad.
9:30 am Just watched the AOL video on how to get the actress Natalie Portman's boy brows. Classical/instrumental music.
9:44 am Classical/instrumental music.
10:06 am Wash bowl and spoon. Try uploading more of yesterday's photos to my Twitter.
10:23 am Took a few pictures to show that today's eyebrows appear darker and unnatural than yesterday's eyebrows.
10:24 am Turning off the power button to let the iPad rest.
11:20 am Drinking soy milk. The pictures uploaded successfully to three separate tweets. As for Brett at the cash register #4 was during the time of 'the cashier forgot to tally my peanuts' tweet via Twitter. Pay by cash and not debit card.
11:24 am Reading Glamour magazine. October 2014.
11:28 am Classical/instrumental music. Need to start cooking the macaroni and cheese dinner.
Continue to read the Glamour magazine later.
12:19 pm Midnight needs to sleep. Forgot. Poor baby of 6 years old cat. Turn off the music app for now. He's not sleeping in the corner cat bed nor at my desk table. Midnight is lying on the tile floor in the living room.
12:23 pm The iPad is still on as I cook just in case I need the Internet and the model Ryan Kennedy's picture.
12:33 pm classical/instrumental music.
12:48 pm classical/instrumental music.
1:03 pm classical/instrumental music.
1:26 pm classical/instrumental music. Classical/instrumental music. Just about soaking the cheesy pots in hot water for my mother Mabel to help wash.
1:28 pm About to cut fruits. The macaroni and cheese is in the oven for 15 minutes.
1:39 pm The macaroni and cheese dish is out of the oven.
1:46 pm Placing the paper packages on top of the containers and food items so the sun's light won't warm up these items.
1:49 pm Hurry to eat the Kailua Whole Foods grapes, Target plum and peach, and the watermelon from Mabel's Kamaaina Kids. Rest the iPad after checking how my Twitter looks like, if the model Ryan Kennedy has any new tweets. Then read Glamour and Better Homes magazines. Rest the iPad.
2:43 pm a Yahoo! email from Brandon: I'm deeply saddened. Skimmed through magazines, including the VCA pets. Writing down the Vegetables Au Gratin ingredients in the portable notebook. Midnight eats at three o'clock p.m. I prepare my food after feeding my black cat.
2:50 pm Midnight meowing to eat. Mother Mabel checked the mail. Health Plan Part D. Medicare. People StyleWatch, renewed online. W magazine. State Farm Insurance letter, regarding home and auto policies. Delete emails because don't have time. It's almost 3:00 p.m. Hurry before Uncle Douglas come home.
3:00 pm Feed Midnight. Hope I still receive Buffalo news in my email.
3:41 pm Soft classical/instrumental music. Eating Friday's pumpkin and cauliflower gratin with sweet potatoes and yam. Clarify: Brett covered for me. The real cashier who forgot to tally my peanuts was a female employee at Tamura's Market in Wahiawa. In regards to the older blonde hair female who was standing next to me at the tofu and tempeh section within the Kailua Whole Foods, I smiled back at her because I know there are a lot of actors who are named "Chris" after reading a caption and seen a photo of the actor Chris Hemsworth's in the US magazine at a rack at the checkout counter. Brett was working that night because I was searching for him to know his schedule. Nowadays I don't see him anymore. He has his own life and I have mine. I'll recycle the Roy D. Burnett Jr. State Farm envelope and letter.
4:19 pm New iCloud Terms pop up appear. Classical/instrumental music. Almost finish eating. Try to check if Midnight wants to come along for a ride in his cat carrier. Two 'new iCloud terms' appeared after I was turning off the iPad of the previous 3:41 pm sentences.
5:38 pm Arrived at the Kailua Whole a Foods. Sitting in a booth. Midnight is in the Kia car. Waiting in his pet cat carrier. Amazingly Brett is working today. Could be the end of his shift, I never know. You, Ryan Kennedy, the model, look similar like him in your short hair cut. I'll change your picture on the iPad and you'll see. The first picture of you in the white pineapple T-shirt.
5:44 pm Reading paragraph of "The 101 Habits of Highly Successful Screenwriters." Page 5. 5:49 pm Reading a paragraph on page 207 from the book "Secrets of Screenplay Structure."
5:52 pm Reading pdf screenplays (School Nurse [Trigger Street Labs], Hyde Park On Hudson, Charlie St. Cloud, and Smashed) on the Adobe app.
6:01 pm An Asian male customer asked me if I need a password. I said yes, to log on to my iPad. He said, I can just log on to receive Wi-Fi. They have Wi-Fi. Somebody said. He left my booth to ask an employee. He never returned. Should I try?
6:04 pm Continue to read. Finished reading Charlie St. Cloud.
6:06 pm Turn on MacBook Pro laptop. Proof read "The Yellow Wallpaper" notes, copy, and save the document to a USB device.
6:10 pm I tried. A Whole Foods Market Wi-Fi sign. I'm not eating any food. Down to Earth has Wi-Fi. But had difficulty due to unknown hacker at the time. Heidi, an employee, said I could log on to the Down to Earth Wi-Fi because I'm a good customer of theirs. Accept terms. I'll read later.
6:19 pm The Whole Foods Market Wi-Fi appears. I'll read to accept terms and go online. Get E-mail updates. DCC. Since it's complimentary, I'll accept the next time the WiFi pop up appears on the MacBook Pro laptop screen.
6:24 pm Continue proofreading "The Yellow Wallpaper" notes.
6:30 pm Created a Word document for "The Yellow Wallpaper."
6:31 pm Time to grocery shop after walking back to the Kia car to unload the MacBook Pro laptop carry bag that contains my books. Check on Midnight. Bring iPad along back to the Kailua Whole Foods Market.
6:40 pm Women's restroom. I'm at the toilet that wasn't flushed yesterday. Today it's not that bad. Two pieces of toilet paper inside. Not a mess as last evening.
6:46 pm Salad toppings. I forgot to check on Midnight. I'm sure he's okay. Lemon soy yogurt, $1.59. My baby black cat. 6 years old. Strawberry kefir, $1.49. Cage free eggs, $4.49. Five items. Express register #8. Brett is not the cashier. He's not anywhere near the cash registers. Shift ended. Rest iPad until I arrive home at my mother Mabel's Waipahu house.
8:02 pm Arrived home. Midnight is alright in his pet carrier. Stayed in there for about 3 hours and a half. Yahoo! And Gmail. Classical/instrumental music. Change into sweatpants.
8:19 pm Raspberry soy yogurt. Bought last week. The lemon soy yogurt later. Sixth day period, the blood finally stops coming out. The cashier's name is Shereen. Total: $11.21. This is sad to even mention about all of these guys. A note to comment that there is a guy who could pass for one of those New Yorkers. He works behind the counter of a place to order food and drinks. A few distance away from Express registers #8 and #9. I don't know his name. I didn't ask and no customer said his name aloud.
8:26 pm Save the actress Natalie Portman's Award pictures so I could copy her eyebrows. Then watch 'You Tube' videos of ballet and the model Ryan Kennedy.
8:47 A question mark is appearing in place of the actress Natalie Portman's picture.
8:48 pm Watch and analyze the actress Natalie Portman videos.
9:05 pm Watched the model Ryan Kennedy You Tube video easily unlike last night. The unknown hacker I thought was the actor James Marsden at the time of Down to
Earth WiFi.
9:07 pm Goodnight.
9/25/14
5:00 am At the computer desk eating rice pilaf, precooked soya, microwaved broccoli and cauliflower. Midnight ate his portion-sized can and dry cat food. Yahoo! PR newswire for journalists email. Gmail: NYT Ticket Watch email. Need to create "Daily Life" blog in Blogger or Word Press.
5:04 am Eating. No writing until I'm done consuming my food. No jotting email alerts.
5:27 am Finished eating at a slow, but quick pace. Semi-fast. No classical/instrumental music to be heard yet from my iPad. No email alerts during the time I was eating.
5:29 am After last night's "goodnight," I tried to shape my eyebrows to look like the actress Natalie Portman. Didn't came out exactly the same, but the main thing there isn't an arch in my brows.
5:32 am Check and delete emails at Yahoo!, AOL, Gmail, and Outlook at MSN.
5:34 am ScreenRant.com. "Dumb and Dumber." "Star Trek 3."
5:36 am Script. 'Get your Manuscript to the Marketplace.' Yahoo! NBCnews: Tech and science email alert.
5:39 am Buffalo morning news: For Democrats 2016 it's Hillary Clinton and underdogs populists. Yahoo! Pure Michigan email.
5:41 am Skip viewing Buffalo business and sports news.
5:42 am a History: 1957 Central High School Integrated. Yahoo! Sony Electronics email alert.
5:44 am The News Journal. Delaware Online. "Dover track considers removing seats."
5:46 am Delete NYT emails in my Gmail due to time consumption. Lack of time. Busy.
5:47 am Check Twitter and Facebook. No write.
5:57 am Yahoo! Erin Hill, Act Blue email after writing a comment on novelist Darlene Quinn's a Facebook. I remember the "a" during the time I had my iPhone 4 back in March 2011 - May 2013. Two year AT&T plan.
6:00 am Wash dishes: bowl and fork. Clean Midnight's cat litter box. Pee and poop. Wash his food and water bowls. Classical/instrumental music. Paper bags on top of the kitchen table to block out the sun's rays. Upstairs to change. Shorts. Contact lens. Wash face, moisturizer, soft classical/instrumental music. Louder.
7:43 am Contact lens, 10 minutes floor exercise. Wash face. Two email alerts. Classical/instrumental music. New iCloud Terms popup. Applying makeup. WiFi working in upstairs bedroom. The 'Natalie Portman' eyebrows look photos.
8:04 am Yahoo! Guide Live newsletters. Classical/instrumental music. Still applying makeup.
8:06 am Classical/instrumental music alert,
8:09 am Classical/instrumental music alert.
8:17 am Classical/Instrumental music alert. Yahoo! Daily Kos Recommend email notification.
8:20 am Yahoo! Tim Kaine email notification. Classical/instrumental music alert.
8:21 am Classical/instrumental music alert.
8:32 am Classical/instrumental music alert.
8:47 am Applied eyebrow powder. Old Maybelline product.
8:55 am Midnight sleeping on the portable table near my computer desk.
8:56 am Eat banana, dairy yogurt, and several pieces of shredded wheat cereal without milk.
9:29 am Sneezed. Soft classical/instrumental music alert. Ate banana. Eating Acai & Mixed Berries Siggi's yogurt. Yahoo! Poynter a News University email notification. Classical/instrumental music alert. Browsing through W magazine. Pushed the blue bin back to the side entrance door near the garage.
10:01 am Classical/instrumental music alert. New iCloud a Terms popup. Yahoo! Democrats email. Finished the shredded wheat. Yahoo! Writers Digest email. Classical/instrumental music alert. Yahoo! Guide Live email notification. Waiting for a Uncle Douglas to go to Don Quijote. He's putting his shoes on in the kitchen. Midnight is lying on the title floor near the portable table next the my computer desk.
10:37 am Uncle Douglas went to a Don Quijote at 10:09 a.m. Took several pictures. Still, at times, depending upon the makeup, have an Asian look in appearance. Mother Mabel arrived home. I'm considering building a wall with a window. Classical/instrumental music alert. According to Mother Mabel, no need build wall. She'll lock the bolt.
11:18 am Drinking homemade iced coffee. Try tonight or remind me tomorrow in regards to MacBook Pro laptop computer updates. Editing pictures.
11:21 am Mother Mabel knows to be extra careful about Midnight and the door. Creating a new blog. Thought of a new title, "Time of my Life" instead of "Daily Life." This new blog is created in Blogger.
11:26 am Fart. I also farted in the morning while applying makeup. Didn't write the fart down. Thinking of my blog address: classicalinstrumentalmusicalertblogspot.com
11:40 am The keyboard on the iPad screen is missing.
No comments:
Post a Comment